We Accept Select Insurance Plans For Covered Services
Select insurance plans are accepted at our office. Coverage can vary widely so please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and be more than happy to explain your chiropractic benefits to you, at no charge, before you begin treatment.
Please note that we do not bill Medicare and Medicaid. If this is your primary insurance, it would be a cash paying (TOS) account.
We are in network for covered services with Regence, Premera, Blue Cross Blue Shield.
We are an out-of-network provider for covered services with Aetna and Kaiser. If a patient has out-of-network benefits, they will need to call the number on the back of their card and follow instructions for filing.
Veterans Affairs Referrals
We take VA referrals for covered services. Call us for more information.
For Those Without Insurance
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. We are happy to work with you to get the care you deserve.
Labor and Industries
Being injured at work and opening an L&I claim can be challenging, with many questions that need to be answered.
• When, where, and how do you open a L&I claim?
• What will you choose for treatment? How do you know it’s the best treatment for you?
• How serious is your work injury? Does it pose a risk for disability now or in the future?
• Will you need to stop working due to your injury, or can modified work be made available?
• Is your claim fairly simple and straightforward, or is complex and perhaps will need to involve surgeons and rehab specialists?
At Lakewood Natural Medicine & Chiropractic we have the answers for all of these questions. We can help you with submitting a new claim or working through an existing claim. We have decades of experience not only treating patients, but also L&I specific documentation, writing reports to your claim manager, and we have a list of specialists that we refer patients to if your claim needs additional medical testing or treatment.
We are pro-patient, and we have a full-spectrum clinic ready to devote to your seamless care, including chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy, general medicine, and physical medicine. Contact our clinic for a consultation; we are ready to facilitate and advocate for your recovery.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.